Graduate Traning Center Tübingen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home sweet Home..

4 posters

Go down

Home sweet Home.. Empty Home sweet Home..

Post  Homuncu1us Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:28 am

Hey mates,

we all need a place to stay and call home. Thus I thought it might be best to start a topic revolving around everything that deals with finding a place, prices, accessory charges, distances, shopping....

I did apply for a room in a students dorm but it seems that they really need decades to reply. Consequently I started looking for a place in a flat sharing group. It seems to be pretty expensive if you want to live close to our Training Center....

Which experiences did you have so far? Do you already have a place or are you still looking for one? Which websites do you use?

Here some pages I use to find a room, hopefully they might help you in your search:
Page 1

Unfortunatelly these two are in German only:
Page 2

Page 3

Greetz
Niko
Homuncu1us
Homuncu1us

Back to top Go down

Home sweet Home.. Empty Re: Home sweet Home..

Post  nicolas.casadei Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:29 am

Hi Niko,

It seems we are first poster ^^.

Cost in Tübingen depend of the standing needed. Their is way to save money and live for cheap.
If you want to have a very cheap flat, you can try to contact people from university, their is some building were their rent very cheap rooms (15 meter square for around 250 euros).

If you want to have your own flat, and do not want to share kitchen or bathroom, you can look flat around the city.

Best
nicolas.casadei
nicolas.casadei

Back to top Go down

Post  Yao Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:30 am

Well, not new to Tü-town but new to this forum. It is a COOL idea!
Yao
Yao

Back to top Go down

Post  gizemi Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:10 am

Hello,

I also rented a flat and I am going to share the flat with someone.
I asked some master students they told me that Altstadt, Innenstadt, West-stadt would be the good places in order to be close to city center or to Wilhemstrasse and to training center.
I used the same internet site, it s good and useful one. You have to send an SMS to the person if they gave the phone number there. Mails are not really working.
Some people want to meet the renter so you can advice them to do msn video call or skype.

Gizem

gizemi

Back to top Go down

Post  nicolas.casadei Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:45 am

gizemi wrote:Hello,

I used the same internet site, it s good and useful one. You have to send an SMS to the person if they gave the phone number there. Mails are not really working.
Some people want to meet the renter so you can advice them to do msn video call or skype.

Gizem

Will you rent a flat to somebody you never meet? I mean people how are using this kind of web site a usually private, and it´s an investment for them.

By the way, if you can not join the WAO, maybe best is to try to join a shared flat...
nicolas.casadei
nicolas.casadei

Back to top Go down

Post  gizemi Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:27 am

Skype can be useful.
It depends i guess.
But of course It would be good knowing the person that you are going to rent the flat to

gizemi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum